Helping Your Child Explore, Grow, & Learn
Let Kids Garden Learning Center be your Childcare Partner. We offer full- and part-time care, three nutritious meals per day, and transportation to and from school. Our philosophy and mission as a childcare provider are based delivering five key goals that we believe are essential to childhood development. Please keep reading to learn more about our goals and philosophy.
Philosophy & Mission
Kids Garden Learning Center will partner with parents to provide early childhood development resources to nurture the child’s special talents and abilities that build the foundation for a bright future.
Choosing a childcare provider is one of the most important decisions a parent can make for their child because early childhood development plays a crucial role in later academic success. Our teachers recognize the importance of their job of carrying out these goals for each child:
- Offer curriculum-based programs that help children reach developmental milestones.
- Help children foster positive relationships with adults and other students with values such as mutual respect and friendship.
- Keep children safe and secure.
- Help children develop positive habits and self-discipline.
- Provide nutritious meals to promote physical development.